scheduled links

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Brand New Strategy With "Live" Video Proof Of The Fastest Way To Attract New Customers

I was one of the earliest people to use what is commonly known as the $0.01PC Google Secret and it really is a terrific way to build a large list of potential customers very quickly and very cheaply and both were vitally important to me when I got started.

I talked about this again recently with my good friend Kevin Potts of the Cambridge Business Academy in the UK - well I have to be honest the $0.01 PC Secret was first developed by Kevin and Paul and the Academy. Well during our weekly catch up and review Kevin introduced me to a new and deeper, but just as easy to access strategy he is calling the Google Optimizer Secret.

He walked me through a little onscreen video and showed me exactly how to access this very little known, aspect of the deep internet.

So I tried and oh my goodness, did it ad an extra turbo boost to my op in rate or what!!

Well, Kevin and Paul tested out their new system on quite a number of us guinea pigs last week and he's now ready to release the full blown, robustly tested system and so to find out more via his free video blog, just click on the link below and as usual, immerse yourself in all that Kevin seeks to impart by way of practical nuts and bolts wisdom.

So without further ado, right now Click on the link below:

The Google Optimizer Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment